Glock 42 15 Round Mag - I just bought 2 of these, which are great additions to these magazines. Now I really like the way this gun feels in the hand! Easy to install and most importantly no malfunctions.

I expected black to match the standard grip. But it's more of a shiny black metal. which will match other upgrades The Allen key included in the box appears to have been scratched on the side during shipping. But it's not your fault.

Glock 42 15 Round Mag

Glock 42 15 Round Mag

I just bought 2 of these and they arrived today. If installed quickly, it only took 5 minutes to do both extensions (I have the Glock Mag Tool from the Glock Store).

Glock 42: Little Champ Or Big Letdown?

What difference did it make on my Glock 42? With the original Glock Mags I couldn't get a good grip. Installing the +2 mag extension in black gave me a good grip. The gun felt much more comfortable in the hand. The gun controls are also much better, and they look good.

Great product, but the video showing how to install the extension needs editing. after the tab is cut Place the extension sheet on the table. Then drop the piece of plastic so that the button sits in the hole. Compress the mag spring and start sliding the mag against the base plate. It will bounce in place. I tried as many times as the video says. But the insert slides well into the magazine and is almost impossible to separate. I have pieces flying all over the place. Then I made my way, quick, simple, no floating pieces. And there are no problems with the insert.

Looking for and these mag extensions are the best. Bigger, stronger and gives you the full grip of your G42, the weapon would be useless without it.

Wish there were more colors to choose from. But the aluminum base with houge handle looks and feels great.

Promag 10 Round .380 Acp Glock 42 Magazine, Black

I just put +1's of this on my G42 and I really like the way the gun is held now. With my little finger at the extension great improvement And it didn't hinder my carry using DeSantis pocket holsters. This is a very good product IMO. Thanks for that.

Nerf 15 round banana mag, 42 glock, glock 42 holster with mag pouch, glock 42 mag pouch, glock 42 safety, glock 15, glock 42 on sale, glock 42 caliber, glock 42 pocket holster, glock 33 round mag pouch, 42 mag, glock 30 mag extension